Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lacrosse<3

I love it. Yesterday I had a game against Norco and I played with La Mirada. The final report of the game is that La Mirada (us) won 5-4 the reason why we won is more interesting. The game consists of about 4 quarters, the first quarter we were done by 2 goals then we scored one and made it 1-2 then on the second quarter we scored twice and made it 3-2, the third quarter they scored twice and made it 3-4, the last quarter was the most intense one. I started playing short pole to increase or odds of scoring and I ended up scoring the tying goal, making the score 4-4. This lead us to going into overtime ( 4 minutes ) and sudden death, which means the first team so score would win, we ended up scoring first and won<3. This is extremely exciting and inspiring because I have a tournament this upcoming Saturday so that’ll help boost my moral for the tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment