Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013


Student Success Statement


 

“Keep your eyes on the prize”

-Anon

To be successful, you should keep your eyes on your current target, remind yourself daily what your target is and what you should be doing in order to reach it, otherwise you can find yourself distracted constantly. If you are distracted then you will not reach your goal and/or it will take you a longer period of time to achieve it. Keep your eyes on the prize and you will reach the prize with time.

An example of keeping your eyes on the prize is for example, if my goal is a 100% on a test tomorrow, and some friends invite me to go hang out, yes hanging out will benefit me socially, but will it help me achieve my goal? If it won’t then It would be best to skip it and maybe hang out with them after the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment