Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Friday
Friday was a very nerve racking day. I woke up around 7 Am, showered, prepared myself, made sure everything was packed and ready to go. Then my mom took me to my cousins house, whom was providing me with a ride to Arizona. After me dropping off my luggage in his house my mom dropped me off at my girlfriends house around 8:30 and I spent about an hour there watching tv and eating breakfast. Afterwards I walked my girlfriend to her school and walked back to my cousins.

At around 12 we took off to Arizona, the view was beautiful. We saw a Marine convey on the way over there, when we got there we were EXHAUSTED. We spent a little bit of time chatting with our family, putting away our clothes and luggage and suits and then just said goodnight for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment