Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013



During my 3 week break I did various things, the first week I mostly stayed at home, resting because it was some well deserved and needed rest. I wouldnt occasionaly go on dates with my girlfriend Jasmin. I played video games alot, slept alot, watched netflix a lot.. id have to say the most productive activities I did during the break would have to be practicing lacrosse and working out. I was being very ambitous because I had All-City travel team try outs during the break and I really wanted to make it to the team, when try-outs came all the hard work paid off and I made it.

Lately ive been working out alot in order to gaint he fitness and stability needed to play Lacrosse at a top level, I have been working out my footwork and balance. I have a tournament coming up on the 12th of this month that I hope and expect to participate in. I really hope we advance into the late rounds and do a great job. Im very anxious and excited, their will be another tournament on the 19th of this month, im hoping to participate in that tournament aswell. The tournament on the 12th is in Ojai, Ca, since it is a travel teamt he tournaments are a fair distance away.

This is the link to the teams website. All-City Lax.

No comments:

Post a Comment