Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012


“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”

What I will do to graduate from high school is the same I have been doing for the past semester with a little bit of difference, I will take on several extra classes to make up for classes I have failed in the past. Doing so will be no problem because I have already set the goal to make up the one or two classes I am missing, once I set a goal it is pretty much done, that’s where my ambition comes into play. I am not really worried to finish my High school era in 2014 because I know I will do so and I will graduate with the first class of H.P.I.A.M.

What I am more worried about is what will come after High School, College, and this is why I need to excel in High School. College is also part of the reason why I am doing extra-curricular activities, a few extra-curricular activities I am doing are, Bible Club, Humanitarians Club, Fit Club, and Leadership. I am currently doing these but will not limit myself to only those, I am planning on participating in Lacrosse and Football as well. By doing so I am helping ensure myself a place in a college, Hence colleges appreciate such things in an application.

For the meantime the only struggles I might have is making up those classes which I am missing, the two I believe I am missing are English 9A and Algebra 1. I don’t believe this should be too difficult hence I am passing all my current classes with an A letter grade, although I believe the classes will be much easier than the current ones I am taking I will still prepare myself for them as I see that is the correct thing to do. This is what I will do to graduate from High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment